LabCorp is short for Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings which is one of the largest networks of clinical lab operators. The company was merged with the National Health Laboratory back in 2015. Today, the company has over 61,000 employees.
If you are an employee at LabCorp, then you must already have a Mylabcorp account. Mylabcorp login portal is the portal for the employees that allows them to access exclusive work-related perks and benefits. By using this portal, you can file in your reports, get to what’s going on in the company, view important documents and gain access to all the health plans offered by LabCorp.
If you are not sure how to login to the employee portal, then you can take help from the guidelines laid down below. We have covered everything you need to know about logging into your LabCorp account.
What are the requirements for login?
First thing first, let us first get to know the things you need to login to the employee portal. Before you begin with the login procedure make sure that you have all the things that are needed to log in.
Here are the things you need:
- Your LabCorp employee ID card will serve as your username. You will be given your ID card by the supervisor on the very first day that you start working in the company.
- You also need a very important password. You need to use the default password to login to your account. Your default password is your birthdate in the mm/dd/yy format followed by the last four digits of Social Security Number.
So these are the important things you need to login to your LabCorp employee portal. Not to mention, you also need a good internet connection to continue with the login process. You also need to make sure that your web browser is supported by the website.
How to log into the Mylabcorp employee portal?
Now that you know about the requirements, let’s talk about the steps you need to follow. We have explained every step in complete detail so that it’s easier for you to complete it.
- The first thing you need to do is go to mylabcorp employee login portal.
- Go to myLogin section and type in your employee ID in the given box. Make sure you enter everything correctly.
- In the next box, you need to enter your default login password which is set as your birthday.
- Once done, hit the login button.
By following all these steps correctly, you can easily log in to your mylabcorp employee account.
How to reset your mylabcorp login password?
Almost all of us have faced this situation when we have been locked out of our accounts because we forgot our password. But there is nothing to worry as you can always reset your password and gain your access back to your account. Here you go with the steps.
- Go to the mylabcorp login page and click on the Forgot Your Password Option.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your employee ID number in the given box.
- After that click on the Next button.
- On this page, you are required to answer a few security questions. To proceed further with the steps, you need to answer these questions correctly. There’s nothing to worry about as these are very easy questions to answer.
- Once you are done with the question around and answered everything correctly, your password will get restored to be your default password which is your birth date.
- At this point, you can change your password, if you want or let that be, the choice is yours. However, you are advised to change the password immediately, so that no one else gets to log into your account.
If you face problems logging to your mylabcorp account, then you can follow the tips given below.
- If you cannot change your password, you should check the security questions asked. This may happen due to a wrong answer.
- You cannot keep entering the random alphanumeric combination, trying to remember your password. This will disable your account.
So now you have all the login details you need to access your mylabcorp employee portal. Every LabCorp employee should know how to access their accounts.