Citibank is one of the well-established banks in the US. The bank was founded in 1812 as the Citi Bank of New York. The bank currently has over 2,964 branches in 19 different countries. This is an international banking chain that belongs to the Citigroup.
Citibank is known to offer a wide range of services including personal banking, mortgages, loans, cards, etc. Just like every other bank these days, they have an online portal that allows you to carry on your baking activities.
As one of the leading banks in the world, Citibank makes sure that they offer the best service to the customers. They have excellent customer service to take care of all your issues and inquiries that you may have.
If you want to know about cardactivation Citi com, then you are in the right place. In this how-to post, we will discuss the steps to create a user ID, IPIN and APIN.
What is IPIN and APIN?
Before moving to the steps, let’s first get to know what is IPIN and APIN.
IPIN is short for an internet password. Citibank allows you to select your Internet Banking User ID and Password while logging in the first time. You are allowed to access your account based on your personal and debit card/credit card details to access. You need to keep your IPIN safely.
APIN stands for the ATM Personal Identification number. With the help of APIN, you can perform a lot of functionalities at the ATM booth. You need your APIN at the time of swipe transactions.
How to create a user ID, IPIN, and APIN?
If you are a new customer of Citibank and looking for the steps to create a user ID, IPIN, and APIN, then we have got your back. We have laid down the steps below to help you out.
But before we start IPIN stands for Internet Password and APIN is short for ATM Pin.
Here is what you have to do:
- The first thing you need to do is visit the official portal at https://www.online.citibank.co.in/. Once you login to the site, click on the option First Time User? Register Now.
- In the next step, you need to choose the Credit Card option from the account information dropdown menu.
- You need to authenticate your account information using the OTP method. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Now you need to select a user ID.
- After the user ID, you have to select your IPIN or Internet password.
- Next, you need to choose your APIN or ATM PIN.
- Once all that is done, you need to login to your account using your newly created user ID and IPIN.
You should keep your IPIN, APIN and user ID safely. If needed, you can write it down in a safe place so that you don’t forget it.
Creating user ID, IPIN and APIN for Citibank are quite easy. All you have to do is follow the right steps and enter the correct details.