Mi Video calls- Xiaomi is no more accessible in India. Due to various security concerns, 59 Chinese apps has banned back at the end of June month by the Indian government.
Were you addicted to Mi video call- Xiaomi? Are you looking for alternatives now? If yes, go through the article below and know the best similar apps like Mi video call.
Video calls and chatting is very common these days and is a great way to connect. Video calls can be done for business purposes, meeting purpose, and talking to your near and dear ones. These have made life so easy and we even become addicted to it. To Know the best alternatives to Mi Video call Scroll down the article below.
Brief about Mi Video call
Mi Video call was a good app to connect with your friends. Multilingual language support and conversion, great video quality are some amazing features with Mi video call.
It let you share your face with anyone, anywhere, for free. Just have a good Internet connection and start talking
Alternatives to Mi Video call
Mi video call is undoubtedly a good app but what’s there to use an app by breaching your security.
Here is the list of some best alternative to MI video call.
1) Google meet
Google meet is a good alternative to Mi video call. It has some extraordinary features that can easily impress anyone. This can be used for personal use, as well as for business use.
It is available directly over the browser to use on your PC/laptop and for mobile phones, you can download the app. Available on both Google play store and app store.
It’s features are:
- You can do an Unlimited number of meetings
- Live captioning during meetings
- Compatible across devices like android, ios, desktop, laptop
- Video and Audio preview section is available before actually start of the meeting.
- Adjustable layouts and screens settings.
- Customizable Control for meeting host like mute, Q&A, etc
- Screen sharing with participants.
- Messaging along with the video.
2) Google DUO
Google DUO is another great app made by Google for free video and audio calling. It was first released for audio calls only but later video calling feature is added to the app.
It’s amazing features are:
- Duo video calls are in 720p HD video.
- Google duo is optimized for low bandwidth mobile networks.
- End-to-end encryption is enabled by default.
- Automatic switching between wifi and cellular networks.
- 12 people can attend the call at the same time. With a possibility of expansion up to 32 in the near future.
- Users can also leave 30 seconds message in case of unavailability.
3) Facebook messenger
Facebook messenger, a very promptly used app around the world. It was also a messaging app-only before and then audio and afterward, the video feature is added to the app. Send a link to group video chat with anyone, even if they don’t have Messenger. Host up to 50 people with no time limits.
It’s features are:
- Free video calls, group chat calls.
- Works across devices.
- Turn on Dark Mode and have calls with friends.
- Send emojis, stickers along with chat and have fun!
- Compatible across platforms like iOS, Android, Desktop, laptop, windows.
Loved by many and used all, a great alternative to Mi video call is Whatsapp video call. No lag, No interruptions, and can work great with low bandwidth connection as well.
Free to use and fun-filled, this app can help you connect to your loved ones.
Its features are:
- Connect up to 8 users at one-time.
- Front and back-facing cameras.
- Good video quality.
- GUI is simple and interactive.
Skype is another similar app like Mi video call that is used frequently for formal purposes. You can have an online class, a business meeting with over skype.
Its features are:
- Audio and HD video calling.
- Call recording and Live subtitles.
- Screen sharing is an amazing feature of skype.
- Compatible with a lot of devices like android, ios, windows, MAC and Xbox as well.
Well, readers, these are some great alternatives to Mi video call and I hope you would like it.
Pick from these and give it a Try. I am sure you will forget bout the Mi video call app.
Share your feedback. Thank you!