If you are reading this post, you are looking for the steps to activate your Sam’s Club credit card. If yes, you are in the right place.
As you already know the Sam’s Club credit card is used as a membership card. It can be used to get discounts and earn rewards. Having this card in your possession means you can earn cashback up to $5000 every year on various categories like dining, travel, and gas.
Another good thing about this credit card is that it has no annual charges. You can easily use your Sam’s Club credit card at any Sam’s Club or Walmart outlet.
If you have recently received your Sam’s Club credit card and want to know how to activate it, you should read this post till the end.
Guide To Activate Sam’s Club Credit Card
There are two ways to activate your Sam’s Club credit card. You can either do it online or over the phone. We have explained both the methods for your convenience. You can choose any one of the methods, whichever seems fit to you.
Method 1: Activating Sam’s Club credit card online
Activating your Sam’s Club credit online is the easiest way to do it. All you need to do is just follow a few simple steps and you are done.
- First, open the website www.samclubcredit.com/activate from your web browser.
- On the login page, click on the “Register Now” button. This will take you to the next page.
- You will be asked to provide your Sam’s Club credit card number. It is a 16-digit code that can be found on your credit card. Make sure you enter all the digits correctly.
- After that hit the “Submit” button. It will redirect you to a new page.
- Now enter the zip code that is displayed on your card statement.
- Once done, click “Continue” and fill out the application form. Here you will be asked to enter your name, contact details, and email address.
- After you are done with the application form, enter your username and password.
- Click “Agree” to accept all terms and conditions.
- Now submit your application by clicking on the “Submit” button.
To verify the details submitted by you, the officials will send you a verification link on your phone number or email address. Once you click on the link, your Sam’s Club credit card will be activated.
If you face any issues while activating the card through the online process, you can contact the customer support service for help.
Once your card is successfully activated, you will be sent a login to Sam’s Club credit card.
Method 2: Activating Sam’s Club credit card by phone
If you are not comfortable with the online process, you can consider the phone method. For this, you will need to contact the company’s credit service department at 1 (800) 964-1917.
In case, your Sam’s Club credit card doesn’t get activated, you can contact membership services. Their toll-free number is 1 (888) 746-7726.
The good thing about these numbers is that they are 24/7 active. So you can call them anytime you want.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest Sam’s Club service desk and ask them to activate your credit card.
Why should you activate your Sam’s Club credit card?
Activating your Sam’s Club credit card brings you various benefits. They provide an online portal at samsclubcredit.com/activate, where you can manage your card activities.
This online portal is specially made for the convenience of all members. After you activate your credit card, you can use the online portal to track your transaction history, account details, private information, and so on. Not just that, but you can also make your Sam’s payments through this portal.
Sam’s Club credit card is a highly rewarding membership card. It comes with several benefits and doesn’t include an annual fee. Now that you know how to activate your Sam’s Club credit card, you should be able to complete the process without any complications.